Fun Facts About Me!
Here are a few fun facts you may not know about me!
- My favorite city is New Orleans, La (NOLA). I love the music, the French Quarters, Mardi Gras, the people, the food, the culture... I love it all.
- I absolutely love seafood! Seafood gumbo, crawfish etoufee, boiled crawfish/crabs - yum!
- I am completely deaf in my right ear, but most times, not too many people can tell.
- I love to laugh. I'm always cracking up at something.
- I talk... a lot! I think I had C's in conduct from Pre-K until middle school!
- I always struggle to beat my son in a game of Connect Four. He's really, really good... seriously!
- Although I'm from Louisiana, I also spent part of my childhood in Ohio and Georgia.
- I never saw snow until I was 6 (when my family moved to Ohio). Now that I live in North Texas, I see snow every year!
- My favorite flavor of ice cream in plain vanilla.
- Sweet fresh-squeezed lemonade is my weakness!
- My sisters are my best friends.
- I enjoy visiting museums in different cities with my son.
- I often miss teaching elementary students!
- I was usually the shortest person in all of my classes!
- I often doodled in my notebooks while I was in school. Sometimes, when I still do!